[kictanet] Privacy and Email Providers

ken Otieno Ogera ogeraken at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 09:07:35 EAT 2017

I think, Artificial intelligence & deep learning techniques try to “help”
the user make decisions that are considered business friendly in many ways
from time to bandwidth and not necessarily deep packet inspection of the
content.
If for instance Google  picked data globally(and here I don’t mean
geographic spread but high level metadata) on specific signed emails that
are sent several times with same subject on instance 1 then on instance 2
with an attachment, the system should know that users are forgetting to
include attachments. Two instances indicates a  loss of business time and
reuse of bandwidth for an event that should have been done only once ;so
why not remind user to make it right in instance one.
Regards
Ken Otieno Ogera

On Fri, 10 Nov 2017 at 23:05, Francis Gesora via kictanet <