[kictanet] Registering ICT practitioners

Admin CampusCiti info at campusciti.com
Wed May 31 13:30:36 EAT 2017

Wambua

Asante sana. We appreciate the fact that CA is in tune with the community and able to respond in a timely manner.

We don't take this lightly. Engagement and consultations are what will continue to make this country great.

Ali Hussein
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113 / 0770906375

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad