[kictanet] Registering ICT practitioners

Nelson nelson at web4all.co.ke
Tue May 30 21:44:22 EAT 2017

If I am to go by the license fees stated in the attached document ...
see my "prophesies" below

Fast forward to 2020, a cartel of license holders controlling the ICT
market, People with no passion, skill or experience. In short, you end
up with an elite that has enough capital and connections to ensure that
the "law" is being followed.

This licenses game will introduce an entry barrier that will keep the
young and talented out of the market or under the those who have the
licenses.

Nelson