[kictanet] Fwd: Hope for the Broken Internet

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Sat May 27 21:48:59 EAT 2017

Listers

I'm posting below an interest article by Jeff John Roberts of Fortune Magazine. It is interesting because it talks of a broken internet and how the Blockchain offers potentially a solution to fix it.

See email thread below.

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."  ~ Aristotle

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: