[kictanet] APC member dinner at AIS in Nairobi

Mallory Knodel mallory at apc.org
Thu May 25 15:20:12 EAT 2017

Hi everyone

We would like to have an informal APC members meeting for those of you
who live in or have travelled to Nairobi for AIS and are free tomorrow
night, Friday.

Our typical practice is to invite those who can make it for a relaxing
dinner as a way of building the APC community. Everyone will pay for
their own meal.

I've put in a reservation for 10 persons. I'm counting: myself, Mike,
John, Carlos, Jay, Nico, Roger so far. Please send me an RSVP directly
if you'd like to join us.

 * Restaurant: About Thyme, near Westgate on Peponi Rd at the corner of
Eldama Ravine road. Here is a pin:
https://www.google.mu/maps/place/About+Thyme+Restaurant/@-1.252867,36.8008493,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x182f177356c68b79:0x13efc8ff58a57a41!8m2!3d-1.252867!4d36.803038?hl=en

 * Time: 8:00 pm

 * Transport by taxi: A taxi should be between Ksh 1,000-1,500.

 * Other info: The reservation is under APC.

See you soon,
-Mallory

--
Mallory Knodel