[kictanet] 4th Africahackon Conference June23rd & 24th

BRIGHT GAMELI brightzeed at gmail.com
Thu May 25 11:28:15 EAT 2017

4th AfricaHackon Conference

Re-Purposing Adversary Tradecraft

(Defense is Now)

The world of Cyber Security is changing rapidly and hackers are not taking
a second to rest with their new methodologies of exploitations.

We have seen so many new attacks in the past few months and Kenya being a
major target got a lot of people worrying about steps to take to be secure.

This years Africahackon themed

“Re-Purposing Adversary Tradecraft (Defense is Now)”

aims at focusing on defense mechanisms that can be employed at our various
workplaces as well as individual lives.

The venue for this years Conference will be the prestigious DusitD2 on the 23rd
and 24th of June.

As usual, there has never been an Africahackon conference without LIVE
demonstrations. We are taking it a notch higher to show you the latest
methodologies Adversaries launch against your systems and networks.

Analysis will be done reviewing the past global attacks and the best ways
to stay secure with demonstrations to help deal with situations should you
come across them in real life

Solutions will  also be given for these problems with best practices from
experts in the industry.

Below are some of the Interesting topics to expect and much more:

   -

   The Art of Bootloader Unlocking:Exploiting Samsung Sboot
   -

   Breaking the Core(The trouble of Mobile Banking)
   -

   This Isn't a Hack, It's a Campaign
   -

   Hiding in Plain Sight: Dropbox Command and Control
   -

   The making of 2017 AH Conference Badge
   -

   HoneyHouse: A Damn Vulnerable Home Automation System
   -

   Naked in Cyberspace: The Corporate Cyberspace Menace You Don't Know

All the above come with LIVE DEMOs to show you what is really happening in
the real world of Cyber Security and how to overcome them.

Looking forward to see you at the 4th Africahackon Conference

Tickets available on www.africahackon.com or www.jambolife.com