[kictanet] Tobiko seeks use of phone taps in court

Mutemi wa Kiama eddiekiama at gmail.com
Tue May 23 01:01:01 EAT 2017

The way this is prosecuted will be interesting to me and my compatriots. We
plan what might have been considered treason in 2009 openly on social media
today. We take on the state organs on accountability issues based on the
constitution. The State itself has been breaking the law by not complying
with constitutional and legal provisions as well as trying to amend the
constitution through legislation (last time I counted was 130 times).
Eagerly waiting to go head to head with Tobiko and his team. Seems to me
this is his last gift to the Mt Kenya status quo that installed him to
protect them. Unfortunately jurisprudence has since advanced despite his
gate keeping.

Edwin Kiama

Thoughts become things... choose the good ones!

*-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------**Social
Justice Entrepreneur, Human Rights Defender, *
*#DevolutionIsRevolution Champion*

*The Wanjiku Agenda Kenya Foundation (WAKenya)*Ordinary, fearless Kenyans.
Sauti Ya Wanjiku Social Movement www.sautiyawanjiku.com
https://www.facebook.com/wanjikurevolutionkenya
https://twitter.com/WanjikuRevolt
https://plus.google.com/u/1/+WanjikuMapinduzi/posts
http://www.scribd.com/wmkenya

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change
the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." *~Margaret Mead*

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 12:41 AM, Grace Githaiga via kictanet <