[kictanet] Security Boost from China - Is it a hit or a miss?

Mutemi wa Kiama eddiekiama at gmail.com
Mon May 15 20:43:49 EAT 2017

Unless the state is benefiting somehow...Elections come to mind considering
the regions of focus...

Edwin Kiama

Thoughts become things... choose the good ones!

*-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------**Social
Justice Entrepreneur, Human Rights Defender, *
*#DevolutionIsRevolution Champion*

*The Wanjiku Agenda Kenya Foundation (WAKenya)*Ordinary, fearless Kenyans.
Sauti Ya Wanjiku Social Movement www.sautiyawanjiku.com
https://www.facebook.com/wanjikurevolutionkenya
https://twitter.com/WanjikuRevolt
https://plus.google.com/u/1/+WanjikuMapinduzi/posts
http://www.scribd.com/wmkenya

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change
the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." *~Margaret Mead*

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 8:33 AM, BRIGHT GAMELI via kictanet <