[kictanet] Fwd: Bitcoin approaches $2,000! What's NEXT?

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Mon May 15 15:58:37 EAT 2017

Listers

Email thread below refers.

The gist of my posting this interesting email from BitHub Africa. I have a few queries/concerns:-

1. Is this Bitcoin 'bubble' good for the reputation of BlockChain Technology long term?

2. Will this volatility of the Bitcoin Exchange rate spur a speculative run which will be eventually hurt those who shouldn't really be dabbling in the forex market?

3. How will Central Bankers the world over react to this?

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."  ~ Aristotle

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: