[kictanet] Reversing MPESA Transactions in a Today's World

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Sat May 13 13:14:58 EAT 2017

That question was answered by Steve during the #Talk2Safaricom week. He
said something like "Safaricom is not in the litigation business. If there
are disputes, they will be referred to the relevant dispute resolution
mechanisms in our laws" (not verbatim, but something like that)

An example apart from the mpesa issue is when you loose your phone!
Safaricom will not even attempt to block the phone (not the sim card). They
will refer you to police to trace your phone, and follow with all criminal
procedures etc. Happened to me. The stolen phone is still very active. The
police are not cooperative. Safaricom says they can only act on police
notice.

A policeman friend tells me when they recover the phones, they own them.
*Identity protected because this policeman is not allowed to talk to the
media ;-)

Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya
twitter.com/lordmwesh

On 13 May 2017 at 12:26, Walubengo J via kictanet <