[kictanet] Cambridge Analytica and the Kenyan Elections

Timothy- Coach- Oriedo timoriedo at gmail.com
Fri May 12 07:18:00 EAT 2017

Thank you John for taking time to read  the articles. As you correctly
states it's a public reading and the reasoning behind choosing that style
of narrative is so as to tap netizens such as you who would be willing to
pursue further information on the proposed methodology.

As a Digital Disruption crusader I have taken it upon myself to grow a
movement guided by the 3 pillars, Digitisation, Digital Transformation
 (DX) and Digital Reinvention. This is do at every opportunity out of the
lab to capture and sustain intrest. You are welcome at our Big Data Lab at
Mirage Plaza for a monthly meet up. Will share details in due course.

This listing is probably the most effective community to champion that and
I always love and appreciate the various informative discourses.

If you are in Mombasa I will be talking about disruption details attached.

Cheers!

Timothy Oriedo

about.me/Timoriedo