[kictanet] Cambridge Analytica and the Kenyan Elections

Erick Mwangi erick.mwangi at gmail.com
Wed May 10 17:04:00 EAT 2017

Harry,

Purely unfortunate approach adopted here. What is more effective in the two
statements?
1 - This is a private beach, do not swim!
2 - Crocodiles present - do not swim!

E Njoroge Mwangi
Technology| FINTECH | Big Data

Cell +44 7539372742
Skype: Erick.mwangi

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 2:32 PM, Harry Delano via kictanet <