[kictanet] Cambridge Analytica and the Kenyan Elections

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Wed May 10 13:05:43 EAT 2017

Why would anyone want to intern with a psychological warfare firm, I
ask him. And he looks at me like I am mad. “It was like working for
MI6. Only it’s MI6 for hire. It was very posh, very English, run by an
old Etonian and you got to do some really cool things. Fly all over
the world. You were working with the president of Kenya or Ghana or
wherever. It’s not like election campaigns in the west. You got to do
all sorts of crazy shit.”

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/may/07/the-great-british-brexit-robbery-hijacked-democracy
Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya
twitter.com/lordmwesh