[kictanet] Should a Technology be regulated? - The current state of blockchain regulation

Admin CampusCiti info at campusciti.com
Tue May 9 13:45:11 EAT 2017

Ngigi

Absolutely. Unfortunately what happens in cases where potential for disruption is high is that incumbents play the fear factor to try and block it from happening. Unfortunately for them they will simply be swept by the wayside..

Ali Hussein
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113 / 0770906375

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad