[kictanet] Policy Brief - Mobile Data Plans in Kenya - Quantifying Women’s Access to the Digital World

Florence Etta florence.etta at gmail.com
Wed May 3 14:42:04 EAT 2017

Thanks for sharing this.

I found it a very interesting and informative read and like any research it
raised some more questions for me.

And like you, I see opportunities for policy actions therefrom especially
for dealing with some of the nuanced gender related use or non-use.

Cheers,
Florence Etta

On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 2:30 PM, Berhan Taye Gemeda via kictanet <