[kictanet] Request to Participate in a Survey to Identify Growth Drivers for ICT Innovators in Kenya

Alwala, Rachel Alwala at ca.go.ke
Mon May 1 08:19:10 EAT 2017

Dear Listers,

This is your associate, Rachel.

I wish to seek your co-operation in a research that seeks to identify the growth drivers  for ICT innovators in Kenya.

This survey is part of an academic research for my dissertation as a partial fulfillment of the Masters Degree in Communication Management at the Buckinghamshire New University.

I wish to invite innovators on this platform to take part in this study. You will be asked to complete an online questionnaire on the eSURV web site.    The confidentiality and anonymity of  information from participants is assured as no names are requested.

It will take you approximately 20 minutes or less to fill the questionnaire.  Your participation in this research is entirely voluntary. I would equally appreciate your reference to other innovators  who are not on this platform.  Email me if you have any questions/enquiries.

To begin the survey, please click the link below:

https://eSurv.org?u=Growth_Drivers-Innovators2

Regards,

Rachel Alwala