[kictanet] IPDB Foundation Announces KICTANet as a Caretaker – IPDB Blog – Medium

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Fri Mar 31 17:22:35 EAT 2017

Listers

KICTAnet is humbled to announce its participation as a Caretaker of IPDB  - the Interplanetary Database . IPDB is made up of two parts: a blockchain-style database for the world computer and a not-for-profit foundation that guides it. The IPDB foundation provides governance for the database, guiding its growth and allowing it to respond to any challenges it faces. The foundation’s members are the caretakers, and each runs a server node that stores and validates transactions. Together these nodes make up the IPDB database. IPDB offers a public platform for trust, backed by the reputation of the caretakers. For more information, visit https://ipdb.foundation.

Read more:-

https://medium.com/ipdb-blog/ipdb-foundation-announces-kictanet-as-a-caretaker-a782cd8e2712

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."  ~ Aristotle

Sent from my iPad