[kictanet] Applications Closing Tomorrow! Media and Academia Fellowship Opportunities in ICT4D, OpenData, Human Rights

Wilson Masaka wilson.masaka at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 15:48:57 EAT 2017

Thanks for the updates!

Wilson

<http://www.wilsen-initiative.org>

*Mr. Wilson Masaka Magambo*
*Founder / Team Leader - Wilsen Initiative (Wi)*

*The champion in you...*

Mobile: +254 721 89 87 10 / +254 735 26 43 75
Email: wilson.masaka at gmail.com <wilson at nairobits.com> / info at wilsenx.com
T-shirt designs: www.wilsenx.com <http://www.nairobits.com>

Website: www.wilsen-initiative.org
Twitter: www.twitter.com/wilsenx <http://www.twitter.com/nairobits>
Blog: www.wilsenx.blogspot.com <http://www.nairobits.com/blog>
Facebook: www.facebook.com <http://www.wilsenx.com>/wilsenx
Linkedin: https://ke.linkedin.com/pub/wilson-masaka/9/943/4b3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk8eiPyKJ8Y&feature=youtu.be

" If you write it down, you believed in it!" Wilsen Initiative ( Wi)

*"Those who are blessed with the most talent don't necessarily outperforms
everyone else. It's the people with follow-through who excel," - Mary Kay
Ash - Business leader. "Don't look to become a person of success, look
instead to become a person of value." Albert Einstein*

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 3:16 PM, Juliet Nanfuka via kictanet <