[kictanet] Fwd: Question for press release

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Fri Mar 31 01:00:20 EAT 2017

I have a problem with this phrase. Probably someone else should capture it
correctly

"KICTANet, the Kenya ICT Action Network, was formed in response to an
initiative led by the Kenya government to provide Information and
Communications Technology (ICT) to Kenyans"

On Mar 30, 2017 10:03 PM, "Rosemary Koech-Kimwatu via kictanet" <

> Hi Ali,
>
> The press release seems okay, just confirm the first paragraph, if it
correctly captures the history of our formation.
> Awesome progress!
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Rosemary Koech-Kimwatu
>
> On Mar 30, 2017 10:31 PM, "Ali Hussein via kictanet" <

>> Team see the press release for your review
>>
>> Ali Hussein
>> +254 0713 601113 <+254%20713%20601113>
>>
>> Twitter: @AliHKassim
>> Skype: abu-jomo
>> LinkedIn: http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim
>>
>> "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but
a habit." ~ Aristotle

>> Get Outlook <https://aka.ms/sdimjr> for iOS
>> _____________________________

publishing. I've also shared it directly on the drive.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V8jibGa0XMNOQAMay1g7fAmDrIKN-1uA2zzCLayTX5g/edit
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V8jibGa0XMNOQAMay1g7fAmDrIKN-1uA2zzCLayTX5g/edit>

>> One thing I want to clarify is the capitalization within KICTANet. The
logo has the "n" lowercased but on the website the "n" is capitalized in
copy text. Please let me know which is the correct version.

<https://twitter.com/BigchainDB> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/bigchaindb> | GitHub
<https://github.com/bigchaindb/> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/BigchainDB/>
>> info at bigchaindb.com <info at bigchaindb.com> | www.bigchaindb.com
>> Wichertstr. 14a, 10439 Berlin | Managing Director: Bruce Pon |
Registered in Berlin HRB 160856B

>> On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 4:41 AM, Ali Hussein <ali at hussein.me.ke> wrote:

>>> Hi Carly
>>>
>>> Please proceed.
>>>
>>> Regards

*>>> Ali Hussein*
*>>> Principal*
*>>> Hussein & Associates*
>>> +254 0713 601113
>>>
>>> Twitter: @AliHKassim
>>>
>>> Skype: abu-jomo
>>>
>>> LinkedIn: http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim
>>>

>>> "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but
a habit."  ~ Aristotle

>>> Sent from my iPad

for sign off from your team. Just send me a quick note when that's done and
I'll send over a draft of the press release for your review as well.

<https://twitter.com/BigchainDB> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/bigchaindb> | GitHub
<https://github.com/bigchaindb/> | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/BigchainDB/>
Registered in Berlin HRB 160856B

Please give it till Close of Business tomorrow.

*>>>>> AliHussein*
*>>>>>*
*>>>>> Principal*
*>>>>>*
*>>>>> Hussein & Associates*

purely mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.

wrote:

> [...]
I feel like maybe my messages are getting buried within an old thread.

<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Bg3AKMJAezkF_nUtvpGzCp9NOEsAESIy4g3ZoGV_wLg/edit>
is a Google doc with some questions to help with the press release.

LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/carlysheridan>

Registered in Berlin HRB 160856B |info at bigchaindb.com | www.bigchaindb.com

https://lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/chemukoechk%40gmail.com

for people and institutions interested and involved in ICT policy and
regulation. The network aims to act as a catalyst for reform in the ICT
sector in support of the national aim of ICT enabled growth and development.

online that you follow in real life: respect people's times and bandwidth,
share knowledge, don't flame or abuse or personalize, respect privacy, do
not spam, do not market your wares or qualifications.

https://lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/kivuva%40transworldafrica.com