[kictanet] KCB cited for software piracy - Business Daily

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Mar 30 22:07:37 EAT 2017

		Indeed. Not sure how this can be justified. The bottle line is that we all must respect IP.

		Ali Hussein
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."  ~ Aristotle

Get Outlook for iOS

On Thu, Mar 30, 2017 at 5:39 PM +0300, "Ngigi Waithaka" <ngigi at at.co.ke> wrote:

Ali,
That ruling is a bit interesting... You uninstall and yet are banned from either developing or sourcing for a replacement!