[kictanet] Blog post

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 00:17:13 EAT 2017

Greetings Dr. Nyambura,

Many thanks for this interesting research. I have read your blog and
glanced through the report. It would have been interested to read
something on Child Online Protection activities that are being
conducted by Watoto Watch Network, Communications Authority and Simba
Safe among others in relation to the subject matter (Parenting in the
age of Digi Schools). Any comments on Child Online Protection?

Best Regards

--
Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277