[kictanet] Fwd: Comcast has Google envy

Rosemary Koech-Kimwatu chemukoechk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 07:39:58 EAT 2017

Hi Listers,

The article does little to settle the minds of users,in a nutshel it just
goes to show how all rules have been thrown out of the window.

The saddest part is that America is a jurisdiction where many other
countries look to  for precedent. We in this side of the world must ensure
that we maintain  proper ethics. When the commerce influenced political
situation they find themselves in ends we must ensure that we won't have
adopted any detrimental policies.

Lets be the beacon of hope for data privacy and no, privacy is not
overated! I hope all peeping Tom's get this message.

Regards,

Rosemary Koech-Kimwatu
Lawyer-Fintech and ICT Policy
+254 718181644
On Mar 27, 2017 7:02 AM, "Ali Hussein via kictanet" <