[kictanet] [Skunkworks] Fwd: Safaricom and Internet Traffic Tampering

Admin CampusCiti info at campusciti.com
Sat Mar 25 08:41:17 EAT 2017

Kevin & all

I'm curious

Why would any app want to do this:-

SMS
read your text messages (SMS or MMS)
edit your text messages (SMS or MMS)
Storage
read the contents of your USB storage
modify or delete the contents of your USB storage

This is very serious. And it goes back to ourselves.

Why would you download an app that wants permission to edit your SMS and other data???

Why?

Can someone explain to me the reason why any app would want permission to edit your data???
Ali Hussein
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113 / 0770906375

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad