[kictanet] My First Impressions of CBA Bank's Loop

Mildred Achoch mildandred at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 09:46:29 EAT 2017

I agree about the user interface and the user experience, both online and
offline. The Loop Center in the CBD is very welcoming, dare I say, even
cosy. An environment that a typical Millennial would feel at home in. There
is none of that sterile, offputting vibe that traditional institutions give
off.

Regards,
Mildred Achoch.

On Friday, March 24, 2017, Mbugua Njihia via kictanet <

--
Check out the Rock 'n' roll film festival, Kenya TV Channel!
http://kenyarockfilmfestivaljournal.blogspot.com