[kictanet] MPs question Uber's 'small' Sh30 million tax payment in three years

Patrick Mathenge kabiromathenge at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 08:05:28 EAT 2017

That's quite interesting. However, and with all due respect,if anyone was
genuine and honest,  they would address and ensure that the taxes already
paid are put into proper use in the first instance. Otherwise it's not in
the interest of anyone to pay taxes that more often than not end up in a
few people's pockets. Again I wouldn't speak am not speaking for Uber but
that's just my very humble opinion, a tax paying Kenyan.

Regards,
Patrick

On 23 Mar 2017 7:05 AM, "Victor Kapiyo via kictanet" <