[kictanet] Safaricom dominance report proposes an impractical solution

Admin CampusCiti info at campusciti.com
Thu Mar 16 10:24:12 EAT 2017

Barrack

It's a good economic argument for Safaricom if nothing else. But yes, I do agree this shouldn't be forced on them. They should have that choice. Just like any bank has a choice not to have their ATMs connected to other banks..despite the KBA and the Clearing house. There will come a time that Mpesa will wish they had made the system agnostic to all service provides and charge a small fee for it..

Ali Hussein
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113 / 0770906375

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad