[kictanet] Invitation to Nairobi Innovation Week 2017

Timothy- Coach- Oriedo timoriedo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 19:52:04 EAT 2017

Thank you Prof for the invite and i applaud the event organisers for
pulling off the 3rd NIW. Such forums are vents through which the society is
able to reflect and shape future trajectories.

I look forward to the session tomorrow where i hope to get some answers to
the aspects that my article in todays BD interrogates and what Eric
observes.

It will be critical to hear from government representation what elements of
the STI policy touch the nerve that is innovation with a view propel
synergies within the private and public sector ecosystem.

The most notable accountability expected by most Kenyans following the
innovation band wagon is innovation tangibility manifest in functionality
and
(social)value derivative.

Regards

Tim

Coach Timothy Oriedo
[image: http://]timothyoriedo.coach
<http://timothyoriedo.coach?promo=email_sig&utm_source=product&utm_medium=email_sig&utm_campaign=gmail_api>

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 1:03 PM, Erick Mwangi via kictanet <