[kictanet] [isoc_ke] All things Safaricom

Erick Mwangi erick.mwangi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 16:09:42 EAT 2017

Listers,

This article reminds me when I attended an event sometime back where
Vodafone were trying to launch M-pesa in SA and the CEO said "M-pesa would
only work where FS is not developed and a government willing to look the
other way"

Well here is a report that raises an issue what most of use have always
thought re AML.

https://qz.com/924977/us-state-dept-thinks-africas-leading-mobile-money-platform-is-vulnerable-to-money-laundering/

E Njoroge Mwangi
Technology| FINTECH | Big Data

Cell +44 7539372742
Skype: Erick.mwangi

On Tue, Mar 7, 2017 at 12:34 PM, Ali Hussein via kictanet <