[kictanet] Fraudulently enlisted as a member of a political party

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Mon Mar 6 11:32:38 EAT 2017

What is more worrying is the amount of raw data that platform spews to
the public.

Just search a random 8 character ID number, and you get Full names, ID
numbers, date of birth etc. You can actually do a query from 00000000
to 44444444 and harvest all names, ID numbers, and Dates of birth, and
gender of all Kenyans who belong to political parties.

Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya
twitter.com/lordmwesh