[kictanet] Safaricom faces M-Pesa break up in market dominance war

kanini mutemi kaninimutemi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 06:13:39 EAT 2017

Preach Grace. PP is becoming a sham. Making their decision public only at
the end of the process satisfies our Article 35 rights, albeit halfway. I
would have thought part of that process is hearing the views of both the
learned and unlearned.

Tarehe Jumatatu, Mac 6, 2017 saa 05:49 Grace B via kictanet <
kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke> aliandika:

*Mercy Mutemi, Advocate*.