[kictanet] Safaricom dominance report proposes an impractical solution

Admin CampusCiti info at campusciti.com
Wed Mar 1 18:32:52 EAT 2017

Sidney

You and I both. :-) I'm even tired of my own opinion without the benefit (of a 'leaked' report) that Walu, Jaindi and a select few seem to have over us 'Watus'

As days go buy I'm beginning to believe my own conspiracy theory..That the report was deliberately 'leaked' to float the proverbial balloon...

I'm hoping that it's simply that.. a conspiracy theory..

Ali Hussein
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113 / 0770906375

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo
Blog: www.alyhussein.com

"Discovery consists in seeing what everyone else has seen and thinking what no one else has thought".  ~ Albert Szent-Györgyi

Sent from my iPad