[kictanet] Safaricom dominance report proposes an impractical solution

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 1 14:35:03 EAT 2017

I finally got a sneak preview of the leaked report on telecommunications dominance that has been repeatedly analysed in the media and even made it to editorial pages despite not being officially launched.Given that the ICT cabinet secretary has also jumped into the fray of analysing this report that is yet to be made public, I suppose I can also take advantage and make my analytical contribution.
More @
WALUBENGO: Safaricom dominance report proposes an impractical

|    |
WALUBENGO: Safaricom dominance report p...
  |  |

walu.