[kictanet] Poor show by IEBC: Data Protection in year 2017 and the case of raw voter registration data

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 15:30:08 EAT 2017

Chebukati,

It was easy for IEBC to say send your IDNumber#IDSerialNumber to 70000,
match the two in a procedure, strip whichever after the match and return
results - just for instance. The inclusion of the SerialNumber is a tight
check!
Well, we all don't think programmatically, donge?

On 30 June 2017 at 01:29, Emmanuel Chebukati via kictanet <

Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,
Nairobi,KE
+254 7 3200 0004/+254 7 2274 3223