[kictanet] When state players are complicit in a global tech meltdown

ken Otieno Ogera ogeraken at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 10:57:16 EAT 2017

This one in KIEV is unusual. The trial of suspected killers of a Chechnyan
politician who was to succeed Boris Yelstin in the 90s was scheduled in
court this week. Remember the Chechnyan politician was very anti-Putin. Are
Russians diverting attention? I see geo-political agenda as the catalyst
for these Cyber attacks.

Ken

On 28 June 2017 at 10:05, Ali Hussein via kictanet <