[kictanet] INVITATION TO THE 2017 PRE- KIGF ONLINE DISCUSSION

Ronald Ojino ronojinx at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 21:36:15 EAT 2017

Dear Listers,

It is my hope that you have had a great weekend! As you are aware, this
year Kenya’s 2017 IGF will be taking place on July 6th at the Laico Regency
hotel, Nairobi and as part of this major activity; we shall be having our
online discussions on key issues facing the ICT sector starting tomorrow
Tuesday, 27th June 2017.

The pre-KIGF discussions will allow us to not only learn some new things
but is also designed to allow us dig deeper into a range of topics, and
ultimately apply those concepts on the D-Day!

Some of the issues that we have lined up for online discussion include:

·      Day 1: Internet shutdowns

·      Day 2: Fake news during electioneering

·      Day 3:Online bullying

·      Day 4: Fintech ecosystem

·      Day 5: ICT in the counties

Looking forward to your active participation.

Best regards,

Ronald Ojino
--
Faith is a living and unshakable confidence. A belief in God so assured
that a man would die a thousand deaths for its sake.