[kictanet] Polite Reminder - Call for Input: Kenya IGF 2017

Grace Mutung'u nmutungu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 23:42:15 EAT 2017

Hi Victor,
I would very much be interested in a discussion on Internet shutdown(s) in
Kenya in the upcoming election- their possibility, legal basis, actors etc.
I would hope to hear from the regulator, NCIC, Safaricom, LSK and users on
their view about shutdowns. It would also be great to hear from the Af*
community on the outcome of the anti-shutdown proposal that was considered
during the recently concluded Africa Internet Summit.
Looking forward,

Grace Mutung'u
Skype: gracebomu
@Bomu