[kictanet] Kenya has faster mobile internet speeds than the United States — Quartz

Harry Delano harry26001 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 21:52:52 EAT 2017

Really curious findings..!  Anyone with any idea what benchmarks, metrics
and methodologies were at play or employed here..? Or the underlying raw
data that form the basis for the research findings.., we could have a look.
All said, it's a pointer to the right strides that industry players have
and continue to make in the right direction..

Finally, anyone with any idea why P2P fibre connectivity still costs an arm
and a leg in this time and age, what with all the layers of fibre running
across town atop each other, and lying almost idle..? What happened to
NOFB..?

Harry

On Jun 11, 2017 9:04 AM, "Eric Osiakwan via kictanet" <