[kictanet] Public advisory on provision of ICT services from licensed and compliant entities only.pdf

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 6 07:47:01 EAT 2017

Warm greetings Wambua!
It is an amazing delight on the CAK's ability to engage with its publics, thank you! The release is very clear and consistent.
We must be graduating to an easy to use comprehensive directory of the approved professionals and service providers for the public usage.

PS: On the sidelines of AIS, I learnt a lot on type approval from a colleague. More government agencies are involved in different capacities - KEBS, NEMA, Ministry of Industrialisation, who need to get onto this list. We have too much of Riverroad downtown manufactured telco devices chocking Kenyans pockets, our environment and unnecessarily making us a vendor of carbon credits sooner like China and other said "developed nations".

Blessed day.
Regards/Wangari
 ---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".