[kictanet] Fw: [Internet Policy] Berlin court rules parents have no right to dead child's Facebook account

WANGARI KABIRU wangarikabiru at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 6 07:18:56 EAT 2017

Warm greetings!
The last time I heard on child online safety locally the message was "Parents, get to know what your child is doing online".
Does this apply only when alive.....or even while resting in piece?

Overall, legacy issues here - email accounts and other online (digital) avenues.

Be blessed.
Regards/Wangari ---
Pray God Bless. 2013Wangari circa - "Being of the Light, We are Restored Through Faith in Mind, Body and Spirit; We Manifest The Kingdom of God on Earth".