[kictanet] CA's cyber threat reports

BRIGHT GAMELI brightzeed at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 11:29:27 EAT 2017

@Andrew

Using A website like Shodan.io, all ports in Kenya can be scanned which is
passive and can be done by anyone so far as they have an email account.

I believe CERT is only alerting people to close those ports as they might
be vulnerable.
It will be in the interest of the admins to secure their infrastructure or
not if they feel the RDP port does not pose a threat.

~ze3D~

On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 11:02 AM, Admin CampusCiti via kictanet <