[kictanet] Fwd: Open Forum : Call for Applications: ISOC Fellowship to WTDC-17

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 18:56:44 EAT 2017

Listers,

For Your attention and action.

Regards

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Elizabeth Oluoch via Internet Society <Mail at connectedcommunity.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2017 16:28:25 +0000
Subject: Open Forum : Call for Applications: ISOC Fellowship to WTDC-17
To: otieno.barrack at gmail.com

== Please, reply above this line ==

Dear ISOC Members,

The Internet Society (ISOC) is inviting applications for the
Fellowship to theITU World Telecommunication Development Conference
<http://www.itu.int/en/ITU-D/Conferences/WTDC/WTDC17/Pages/default.aspx>
2017 (WTDC-17). WTDC-17 will be held  on October 9-20 in Buenos Aires,
Argentina.

As a Sector Member of the ITU Telecommunication Development Sector
(ITU-D) ISOC will participating at the  WTDC-17. This key development
conference provides us with an opportunity to raise ISOC's profile as
an important development partner and shape ITU-D's agenda for the next
four years. ISOC is uniquely positioned to play an influential role at
WTDC-17. By leveraging our global presence, expertise and tangible
development success in regions and localities around the world, ISOC
can engage delegates to ensure they are well informed on the issues.
In particular, our Members can bring their local voice and engage
their national delegations to advance ISOC's priorities for WTDC-17.

As such, we will be offering four (4) Fellowships to ISOC Members to
participate in WTDC-17. Self and Third Party nominations are accepted.
Learn more and apply.
<https://www.internetsociety.org/un/nomination-fellowship-wtdc-17>

Applications will be assessed by a Selection Committee comprised of
three (3) ISOC Staff Members and three (3) Chapter Members. Once the
Committee is formed the names of the Selection Committee will be
published in the Fellowship section
<https://www.internetsociety.org/un/nomination-fellowship-wtdc-17> on
ISOC's WTDC-17 site <https://www.internetsociety.org/un/wtdc>.

------------------------------
Elizabeth Oluoch
Policy Advisor
Internet Society
Oluoch at isoc.org
------------------------------

Reply to Sender :
https://connect.internetsociety.org/eGroups/PostReply/?GroupId=67&SenderKey=a2ecc45b-252c-4ad7-80c6-edc24785668c&MID=19151&MDATE=756%253c45%253b456&UserKey=23f4250c-36c4-47c0-a953-21fbfc0c933d&sKey=316fe1cb062c44aea994

Reply to Discussion :
https://connect.internetsociety.org/eGroups/PostReply/?GroupId=67&MID=19151&MDATE=756%253c45%253b456&UserKey=23f4250c-36c4-47c0-a953-21fbfc0c933d&sKey=316fe1cb062c44aea994

You are subscribed to "Open Forum" as otieno.barrack at gmail.com. To
change your subscriptions, go to
http://connect.internetsociety.org/preferences?section=Subscriptions&MDATE=756%253c45%253b456&UserKey=23f4250c-36c4-47c0-a953-21fbfc0c933d&sKey=316fe1cb062c44aea994.
To unsubscribe from this community discussion, go to
http://connect.internetsociety.org/HigherLogic/eGroups/Unsubscribe.aspx?UserKey=23f4250c-36c4-47c0-a953-21fbfc0c933d&sKey=316fe1cb062c44aea994&GroupKey=97d1deec-2852-437d-b9c9-b63e9610a94c.

--
Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277