[kictanet] New blog and whitepaper "How Threats Against Domain Names Are Used to Censor Content"

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 14:22:59 EAT 2017

Hi Ali and Gace,

Registry Africa developed its own Mark Validation System in addition to the
TMCH. You may read more here
http://www.africainonespace.org/content.php?tag=43&title=Rights+Protection

Regards

On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 1:27 PM, Ali Hussein via kictanet <

Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277
+254733206359
Skype: barrack.otieno