[kictanet] IEBC 2017 REGISTER OF VOTERS - data protection/privacy law

John Kariuki kariuki_jn at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 20 19:36:33 EAT 2017

Walu,When the present debate and IEBC issues are done,let us chat about data protection legislation.You may perhaps be aware that I have been pursuing it since 2007 without success! You may also recall that Access to information Act was pulled through mainly through the efforts of Nyeri Woman Rep, Priscilla Nyokabi who had dealt with the subject before joining politics!
John Kariuki