[kictanet] IEBC 2017 REGISTER OF VOTERS

Tony White tony.mzungu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 11:01:58 EAT 2017

Walu, sort of my point.  In the absence of a privacy law, there is no
recourse when personal information is made public - by whoever.

In this case IEBC is correct to just publish statistics.

My 'nosy' side would love to trawl through the database - "Oooh, look
where ($name) is registered.  I must visit ($pollingStation) with my
goons" ;)

Cheers,
Tony

Tony White