[kictanet] PRE KIGF ONLINE DISCUSSIONS DAY 2- FAKE NEWS DURING ELECTIONEERING

kanini mutemi kaninimutemi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 10:24:04 EAT 2017

Someone has done a study on Fake News in Kenya during this electioneering
period. I think this is a more realistic representation of Fake News
consumption in Kenya. Would like to see if the trend holds until next
month.

https://medium.com/@OdipoDev/3-things-we-discovered-from-3-months-of-investigating-fake-news-in-kenya-dfaa6f4e1857

--
*Mercy Mutemi, Advocate*.