[kictanet] Liability for Whatsapp Group Admins?

Ronald Ojino ronojinx at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 20:10:14 EAT 2017

Seriously, an admin cannot control what people post in a group..this is a
threat to the freedom of expression.

On 17-Jul-2017 7:51 PM, "awatila--- via kictanet" <

he actually talked of a shutdown, while CA was assuring us of no shutdown

On Jul 17, 2017 2:13 PM, Luke O via kictanet <kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke>