[kictanet] Fwd: Kenya Shifts To Smart Driving Licences - Kenyan Wallstreet

Watila Alex awatila at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 12 15:09:21 EAT 2017

Good afternoon,

Was reading about it (http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/news/Uhuru-launch-digital-driving-licences/539546-4010774-jm7r8hz/index.html) and wondered if the underlying laws have been updated e.g. traffic offenses being charged on points instead of fines.

I was also wondering about the underlying business case. Is it to stop corruption by traffic police? Weed out fake driving licenses? Etc

Regards,

Alex