[kictanet] Fwd: Facebook gets real on Fake News

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Jan 26 18:35:30 EAT 2017

Listers

Interesting development. We must applaud Facebook for taking concrete action in addressing this phenomenon. See thread below.

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."  ~ Aristotle

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: