[kictanet] Taking the digital dividends to the constituenciesfor prosperity

awatila at yahoo.co.uk awatila at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 25 11:50:32 EAT 2017

Dear All,
 the UK digital strategy for education is based on raspberry pi.

The have gone beyond assisting the young ones to be computer literate to teaching them programming on raspberry pi.

Raspberry pi is also being used to introduce students to electronics and robotics.

Regards,

Sent from Mail for Windows 10