[kictanet] [isoc_ke] Research Invite: Broadband Performance in Kenya

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Jan 24 15:11:50 EAT 2017

Walu

Worthy research. I'm hoping that you will get people Mashinani to participate so that we can get data that is inclusive across the country.

Ali Hussein
Principal
Hussein & Associates
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."  ~ Aristotle

Sent from my iPad